The NeoSpectra Scanner is a rugged, handheld Near- InfraRed (NIR) spectrometer.
The device allows field users to perform material analysis in or outside the lab easily and instantly. Thanks to its large collection area, it enables material identification, qualification, and quantification of non-homogeneous solids.
The system operates by measuring the spectral response of the light absorbed by the material of interest in the 1,350 – 2,500 nm spectral range.
The ergonomic design enables easy operation for different usage models: users can either point and shoot, place a sample above the device, or scan materials placed beneath the device. It is designed to be used as a full, self-contained sensing device for applications where reflectance measurements are suitable.
The NeoSpectra Scanner core technology is based on semiconductor Micro Electromechanical Systems (MEMS) microfabrication techniques promising unprecedented robustness, consistency, and quality. With its unique features of size, cost, and scalability it can enable new usage models for different application areas.
The NeoSpectra Scanner comes with a 3-year access license ($2,700) that enables users to access the NeoCloud developer platform and the NeoModel Lab Store for a wide range of different applications.
- Full end-to-end solution for material analysis
- Built-in screen to monitor device status and measurement progress
- Bluetooth connection for communication with mobile devices
- Handheld, rugged, and ergonomic design for ease of use in field environments
- Wide spectral ranges in the extended NIR (λ: 1,350 – 2,500 nm) enables wider range of applications
- Large collection area enables analysis of non-homogeneous samples
- Long battery life for full mobile operation in the field