The NeoSpectra Puck is a plug-and-play, compact and portable Near-InfraRed (NIR) spectrometer.
The NeoSpectra Puck allows researchers, application developers, and others to quickly apply NeoSpectra spectroscopy solutions to an array of target applications. It enables homogenous material identification, qualification, and quantification at the point of need. The system operates by measuring the spectral response of the light absorbed by the material of interest in the 1,350 – 2,550 nm spectral range.
The system interfaces with a computer running Spectro MOST software or can be operated via software SDK and is designed for applications where reflectance or transflectance measurements are suitable.
The NeoSpectra Puck core technology is based on semiconductor Micro Electromechanical Systems (MEMS) microfabrication techniques promising unprecedented economies of scale, robustness, and consistency between sensors. With its unique features of size, cost, and scalability it can enable new usage models for different application areas.
The NeoSpectra Puck Spectrometer comes with a 3-year access license ($2,700) for SpectroMOST Software (PC and Raspberry Pi versions) and access to the NeoCloud developer platform and the NeoModel Lab Store for a wide range of different applications.
- Smallest FT-IR spectrometer solution
- Built-in illumination for reflectance or transflectance sampling
- Connection to PC for viewing and saving spectra
- Wide spectral ranges in the extended NIR (λ: 1,350 – 2,550 nm) enables wider range of applications
- Low power consumption (PC powered)
- Easy to use and operate
- Software for collecting & viewing spectra as well as software SDK for lab automation